Quer aumentar suas chances de admissão nesse programa? Lina Donnard, presidente da Mission Abroad, te orienta durante todo o processo. Procure nosso COACHING PROFISSIONAL.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Operations and Corporate Services)
Main purpose of job:
To assist the Corporate Services Team at the British Consulate in Rio de Janeiro, providing support to Estates, Security, Transport, IT and HR departments to deliver a good level of service to internal and external clients.
- Have an education/degree ongoing.
- Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Portuguese.
- Strong organisational, communication, proactiveness, customer service, team-working.
- Previous experience in working for a company or diplomatic mission is an advantage.
- Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace, Demonstrating Resilience
- 8 August 2017
- Rio De Janeiro
- British Consulate General