Encontrou a oportunidade da sua vida? Nós podemos te ajudar! Lina Donnard, presidente da Mission Abroad, te orienta durante todo o processo. Procure nosso COACHING ACADÊMICO.
25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Type of award
50% off international student tuition fee
To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time Postgraduate Taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees:
* Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development and MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy
* MSc in Social Research Methods
* DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
* International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
* Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex
* Masters in Education
* LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
* Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the programme for which the scholarship is offered.
Students who hold other University of Sussex scholarships, including the SYLFF Fellowship, will not be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.