Gostaria de se candidatar para esse programa? Lina Donnard, presidente da Mission Abroad, te orienta durante todo o processo. Procure nosso COACHING ACADÊMICO.
Research Training Program Scholarship (formerly IPRS / APA) are available in the first two scholarship rounds to outstanding international applicants from any country who have a First Class Honours result or equivalent, to support their study towards a Higher Degree by Research in areas of University research strength.
The selection and ranking of applicants within the University of Adelaide is undertaken by the Graduate Scholarships Committee, using the criteria of academic merit and research potential.
Applicants will only be shortlisted and considered for international research scholarships when all of the following criteria are met:
- The minimum English Language Proficiency requirements for direct entry to the academic program are met;
- All qualifying programs are complete and satisfactory evidence of completion is provided;
- First Class Honours [equivalence] is attained (refer to the ‘Common Questions’ towards the bottom of this page for more information about honours degrees); and
- Where autonomous sanctions apply the University must gain approval from the relevant authorities to offer admission before shortlisting for scholarships.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
Round 1 deadline: 31 August 2017